Index IsNumber Data Anaysis

dunmore83

Hoping you might be able to provide some assistance on another part of the same workbook?!! If only you were in Australia I could attempt to send you some fresh milk :)

Anyways if your willing the 1st part I need you to look at is the formula in column D of the 1st worksheet... the problem here is that I don't want the rows with no data. Is it possible somehow to have only have rows when the formula returns a numerical value ??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/75bv2uwr7nbhtsh/Gaz-AI-Analysis.xlsx?dl=0

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
Sadly I'm in cold England..............

Mad busy tomorrow, but can take a look over the weekend.
Your formula in "D" looks like you just want to return the Tags where there is a number in "Days in Milk", is that correct?

Gaz

Upvote 0
Really you should add this question to your original post, forum prefers answers in the open forum as other people may benefit from the answer and others may provide a better solution.

Check the uploaded file,
The formula in Column D is an array formula so must be entered with Ctrl, Shift & Enter (you will see curly brackets {} either end of the formula).
It references cell A1 for the number of days, if you enter 500 the results will update to only show those > 500 days.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0q9aslvyr...ysis.xlsx?dl=0

Gaz

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply Gaz.

I need the formula in column D to incorporate another criteria... the numbers (or ear tags!) in column D need only to be entered if the number of lactations is equal to 1 or greater. This can be referenced to cell M2 in the Dates Analysis worksheet.

Also can you please change the reference for DIM from A1 to M1 ?

I noticed that in the last file you posted it returned number 2 in D10. Just wondering why as number 2 in the data sheet is "preg" in column I so shouldn't have qualified?

Many thanks!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhe2f95byfruv73/Gaz-AI-Analysis-2.xlsx?dl=0

Upvote 0
Hi Gaz,

Thanks for that. Seems to work now... I now need a few more formulas!

For any ear tag number that appears in column D.... I need the following;

- CIDR date (if found) for this cow from AI-03-CRIDRs
- The number of inseminations found between the dates in G1 & G2 to go in column J (the dates are listed in AI-02-Dates)
- The date of insemination 1 & the DIM at the time of insemination 1 provided the insemination was between the dates in G1 & G2... this continued for insemination 2, 3 etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bmdmhxbvgeml60a/Gaz-AI-Analysis-3.xlsx?dl=0

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Upvote 0
- The date of insemination 1 & the DIM at the time of insemination 1 provided the insemination was between the dates in G1 & G2... this continued for insemination 2, 3 etc

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Done the 1st 2, where is the info for No. 3? Insem 1 & the DIM etc?

Upvote 0
The insem dates are found in AI-02-Dates... some will not have any dates, some will have 1 others 2 or 3 etc. Ideally they will go into insem 1, insem 2, insem 3 etc. in chronological date order

The DIM is simply the insem date minus the last calve date found in AI-Alpro-Data column H

Thanks!!!

Upvote 0
So its the same date as the CIDR Date? Remember most of this is Greek to me ;)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back