Export fields info from SAP to Excel

abjac

Board Regular
Hi I have been reading much about this and still not really found some i can use. Maybe its my missing knowledge to SAP.
What i really want is to get some fields from SAP sessions into excel with a macro.
The sessions i have to use have the header.
"Bank Statements postprocessing". Here i need to export 3 fields from the window or session or gui.
"Display Organization: BP0006V5JV, role Collections Management". Here i need one field.
The special with the last window is that i need the BP0006V5JV to be a wildcard, because that number can change.

This is some i copy paste so many times each day and it would be great to get this done with a macro,Would safe me for much time each day.

I dont know much about SAP and script, have tried to read, but so far i cant find anything.
I also tried with windows handle but it cant read the fields.

If some can help would be really great.

Thanks

Sincerely

Abjac

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
Hello,

why not Power Query?

from other source it is possible to get data from SAP and other sources

Upvote 0
HI Useful. I dont know how power query works. But this i do many times in a day. So some i know like macros would be to prefer. If with power query i need a very good explanation how to do it. -But i think its possible with macro. Just dont know how to do it.

So if any ideas it will be great.

Thanks
Abjac

Upvote 0
HI Useful and thanks. I did install it it worked one time but i could not find my source which is SAP. After one time it crashed so i think i need to repair the install. But i would like the other solution. Not sure this is really good to be honest. If it cannot find the source then its a problem i guess. The source was open.

Thanks

Abjac

Upvote 0
HI Useful yes i did but read up here some happen and it was not working. It crashed unknown why.. Abjac

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesitisasport

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back