Using excel in a website editable

bgolpmp

Hello

I own a small business (3 people) and have a time card [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]excel [/FONT][FONT=inherit !important]sheet[/FONT][/FONT] I use. I want to put that [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]time [/FONT][FONT=inherit !important]card[/FONT][/FONT] on my website and have my employees be able to input their time and submit it or save it to a folder on the web server. I am looking to have a few drop down menus. The first being the [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]job [/FONT][FONT=inherit !important]number[/FONT][/FONT]. The next will be specific tasks associated with that job. The 2nd [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]drop [/FONT][FONT=inherit !important]down [/FONT][FONT=inherit !important]menu[/FONT][/FONT] will be different depending on what the job number is.

How would I go about doing this?? What could I type into google to show me examples??? I am not the best with excel but am very willing to learn. I was looking and people were talking about word being able to do something like this but it was not the exact thing so I was unsure if it would work and I didn't think word could do this sort of thing???

Thanks for reading

Andy

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syed902

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back