Excel VBA/Macro Help required URGENT

shushom

Dear All, I need to prepare an Excel file assigned to me on my new Job. I can't make it thoroughly , seeking your expertise help to get it done. Please help! The file on attached will be a DH based sheet where , when the Month is selected then it will be blank for input data and it saved accordingly on background. it will continues on every month. After that when i again select month then it will show the saved data of that month. Also there is a conmnecting background sheet where all the data will be solved. Can you plz check the file with comments and help me ASAP!!!! Please!!!

Due to file size I need to uplaod it as Binary book.

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
If it is that urgent, I refer you to the last sentence in #5 of the Forum Rules.
While there, I'd suggest that you also have a look at #13.

Upvote 0
Sir, I am sorry, i have not seen the rules as I need it urgently to save my job. I have tried to post it as much as forum possible. Please pardon me and please please help!!

Upvote 0
Are we to presume that you were employed because you have the skill set to undertake the work. Otherwise your bosses need to understand that whilst you can learn this, its not quick to establish a finished product. It would be useful to share what you have achieved by yourself so far

Upvote 0
Post your request on Upwork.com and hire someone to do it for you. This is not an "Excel question" this is an job assignment you are asking someone to do.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikke

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back