Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Uppercase only fonts?

This is a discussion on Uppercase only fonts? within the General Excel Discussion & Other Questions forums, part of the Question Forums category; Are there any fonts in Excel 2000 that are Uppercase only? Thanks in advance....

Default Uppercase only fonts?

Are there any fonts in Excel 2000 that are Uppercase only? Thanks in advance.

Board Regular

Try Engravers MT and Felix Titling.
    Ralph A. Esquivel, Excel 97 SR2 (Ver. 8.0), Windows XP, Home Edition, Service Pack 2, HP LaserJet 4L printer.

MrExcel MVP
    Rediscovering the love

Also

Perpetua Titling MT
    Richard Schollar

Using xl2013

Thanks for your replies, but are there any that I don't have to buy/download?

Board Regular

While in Excel, click on Format, Cells, and select the Fonts tab. Then, in the upper-left-hand area, use the scroll-bar down-arrow there to go to one of the two font types that I indicated, then, press OK. Done.
    Ralph A. Esquivel, Excel 97 SR2 (Ver. 8.0), Windows XP, Home Edition, Service Pack 2, HP LaserJet 4L printer.

I don't have them.

Board Regular

Possibly, you are missing some file, as I have it when I follow the steps I outlined for you. You might try re-installing Excel, using your Excel CD. Other than that, I cannot help you farther, sorry.

It appears that my company only wants standard fonts installed. However, I've acquired the Felix font, but the problem now is that it shows up in the Outlook, Word and Access font menus, but not Excel. Any ideas?

Board Regular

I have no idea at all as to why you don't seem to be able to get the fonts I get in Excel. Perhaps some other, more knowledgeable person will read this and help you. Good luck!

Rather than use an uppercase only font, can you use macros to convert entries to uppercase?

Something like:

Code:
    Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
    Application.EnableEvents = False
    Target = UCase(Target)
    Application.EnableEvents = True
    End Sub
    in the sheet module...
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." Bertrand Russell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others