Zack Barresse - Family Tragedy

Smitty

Legend
Unfortunately, I have bad news regarding Zack Barresse and his family. Anyone who knows Zack knows that he has six children; five of his own and one “adopted” son who has spent more time in the Barresse household than his own.

Zack’s “adopted” son, Gavin, drowned last Friday. He just graduated from high school and was supposed to ship out today for the National Guard on a career path to law enforcement. His mother is a single mom and can’t afford funeral expenses, so they’ve set up a Go Fund Me account to help her.

I’m appealing to the MrExcel community to help out one of our own in this tough time, so if you’d like to donate to Gavin’s family, here is the link: Memorial Fund for Gavin Roberts by Jessie Roberts - GoFundMe. If you don’t want to donate, no worries, but please feel free to share the link. The family has already had some small fundraisers which are going to help, but anything more would be gratefully accepted.

If you can’t donate, but want to express thoughts to Zack and Gavin’s family, then please do so here, and we’ll make sure that they get a copy of everyone’s comments. I would ask that you don’t barrage Zack with PM’s though, as he is naturally trying to spend time helping everyone get through this stronger than ever.

Here's a link to the article regarding Gavin's untimely passing: Columbia River claims another life - Local News - East Oregonian

Thanks in advance for helping out. We all appreciate it on behalf of Gavin, Zack, and their families.

Smitty

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpm23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back