Copy paste Pivot tables with Slicers

hlemorvan

Hi everyone,

I am trying to copy / paste a sheet with a pivot table and 2 slicers. When I copy / paste my sheet, I have my pivot table but the slicer are not pasted. Do you know to solve this problem. I looked for VBA code to bypass this problem but I did not find anything.

Thanks in advance,

Hugo

Excel Facts

Why does 9 mean SUM in SUBTOTAL?
It is because Sum is the 9th alphabetically in Average, Count, CountA, Max, Min, Product, StDev.S, StDev.P, Sum, VAR.S, VAR.P.
Hi Hugo,

Are you working with a PowerPivot pivot table in Excel 2010?

I have found slicers created by dragging fields to "Horizontal slicer" or "Vertical slicer" areas sometimes buggy when copying/pasting.
Slicers created by choosing "Insert slicer" from Pivot Table Tools -> Options seem to be more reliable.

Upvote 0
Hi Hugo,

Are you working with a PowerPivot pivot table in Excel 2010?

I have found slicers created by dragging fields to "Horizontal slicer" or "Vertical slicer" areas sometimes buggy when copying/pasting.
Slicers created by choosing "Insert slicer" from Pivot Table Tools -> Options seem to be more reliable.

Hi Ozeroth,

First of all, thank you for your help.

I am working with Excel 2013 and I am not sure to understand what you are saying. I have already created a template with a pivot table and some slicers attached to it. When I duplicate my template by copy / pasting the sheet, my new sheet does not have the slicers anymore. Maybe I was not clear on my first message. Despite having spent a lot of time on forum, I can't find the solution. Anyone has an idea ?

Thanks in advance,

Hugo

Upvote 0
Hi Hugo,
No prob, your question was clear. I was just checking if you were using 2010 as I have had this problem in 2010 but not 2013.
Not sure if anyone else can help?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
easperhe29

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back