Sumproduct Formula Calculate Just Like Marathon Race

avk

Hellow friends, I m using excel 2003.

I have Three sheet
FY0910
FY1011
SERIESWISE

I have data in Fy0910 & FY1011 sheet. In those sheet lot of data approx 20,000 row & nearabout 30 column.

In Fy0910 & Fy1011 : A column = invno, b column date, c column code, e column name, n column quantity, s column series, ab column month&date formula, ad column branch

Now i have calculate in serieswise sheet using sumproduct formula
and calculate data wise, series wise, customer code wise, also banch wise.

In Column F9 start date 01 Apr-09 to F374 row 31 mar 10 & H9 start date is 01 Apr 10 to H374 31 march 11. In column AD to AJ show as branch. In AD2 & AM2 type series, AD3 & AM3 customer code, AD7 to AJ7 branch of fy0910 & AM7 to AS7 branch of fy1011.

Now i calculate AD9 to AJ374 using sumproduct formula for fy0910 sheet calculation & AM9 to AS374 for fy1011 sheet calculate. I also used conditional formating if qty is > 1 display green & if qty is 0 then show as red colur.

My problem is when i need to change or edit series or select customer code, calculatation start very very very slow. It will take atleast 10 to 15 minutes.

Any other option to calcuate faster. Using other any option in same excel sheet or through vb. Please note that i m not familier with vb.

Secondly please let me know how to file attach in this tread. If sample file require.

Excel Facts

Enter current date or time
Ctrl+: enters current time. Ctrl+; enters current date. Use Ctrl+: Ctrl+; Enter for current date & time.
I'm afraid you can't attach a file.

You could either post some sample data or upload a file somewhere public and add a link to it in a post.

One thing you definitely can do, and should do is post some of your problems.

You could try turning calculation to manual, making the changes and then setting it back to automatic or forcing calculation with F9.

That might not be practical though.:

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
owais87

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back