Color Fill palette

Dlareg

Anyboby can help to find where is color fill pallete in excel 2003 accidentally i closed it

Excel Facts

Whats the difference between CONCAT and CONCATENATE?
The newer CONCAT function can reference a range of cells. =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) becomes =CONCAT(A1:A5)
Right click on the worksheet menubar. Select 'Formatting'. I think this is what you are talking about...

Upvote 0
The color-fill bar is not in the list. how can I put back the color fill in the menu bar?

Upvote 0
So I suppose that the actual commandbarbutton is missing? In that case, take a hammer and hit your monitor until you see 16 million colors. Kidding. Right click on any commandbar and select customize. When the dialog box appears, select the Command tab. Select the Format menu on the left. On the right side, scroll down until you find the Fill Color button and drag it to wheresoever your heart desires. If this is not the problem then I am not at all sure what you're talking about.

Upvote 0
Tom, I don't think this is all that funny. People in other forums have spent time on the same question. Cross posting without links is simply not fair to all the volunteers trying to help people for free.

Upvote 0
I hear you and just chill out. Iv'e been doing this for years and the world is not going to stop spinning because somebody crossposts. It's rude. I agree. But it will never ruin my day or even five minutes of my day.

Upvote 0
Sorry guys, Teylyn if you can link this thread to the original and let me know the link so that i can follow, the table is yours, just tired of searching. Tom thanks for helping, i will try.

Upvote 0
why should I do what you can perfectly do on your own? After all, it's your post.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back