Copy/Paste into a Range

Benjamin_Hogan

Dear Experts,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I wonder if you could help me with this little dilemma.<o:p></o:p>
From the previous question I posted I just realized I need to add another piece of information to be Copy/Pasted from NOTE JOURNAL 3 Worksheet into Note Tool Whorksheet. MD gave the code for a single cell and it works fine, but in this case I have the Range B28:V30 which I have also tried as “REASON” and neither<o:p></o:p>
Sheets("Notes Tool").Range("B28").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Transpose:=True<o:p></o:p>
ActiveCell.Offset(, 11).Copy OR<o:p></o:p>
'Sheets("Notes Tool").Range("REASON").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues<o:p></o:p>
. . . seem to work.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
All I want is to be able to paste the content of a cell in a Woorksheet into a Range of another Worksheet. What shall I do?<o:p></o:p>
Thank you very much for your kind help . . . <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Marco.-<o:p></o:p>

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
It would probably help if you continue in the original thread, or at least post a link to it, so that anyone reading this gets a chance to find out what has been said earlier.

Upvote 0
You are totally right Gerald,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I’ll make a reference to the original thread: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2274769#post2274769 which by the way I haven’t heard about.<o:p></o:p>
I was noticing the way you solved my problem: not only you are good at Excel, you are also a philosopher. I showed it to a college of mine and he had no clue. That’s the problem with this world.<o:p></o:p>
Thank you very much for your help and talk to you soon . . .<o:p></o:p>
Marco.-<o:p></o:p>

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojomen56

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back