Access Report Help please

chall

I need to build an Access 2007 report for comparing property sales. The field names are PropertyName, CityName, Community,SqFt, LotSize, Age, DateSold, Price. The report will need to be a side by side comparison where the user selects the properties to be compared and the report will have the labels (field names listed above) on the left side of the report and all the data going across for each property. So the report headings will be PropertyName and then all the attributes are listed below each property name. I was able to do this using page setup, columns across, then down, and having all the report controls going down the length of the report, but the report wants to print the labels for each property, and I only want the labels displayed once, on the left side.

I thought about trying to build a traditional report, then flip everything 90 degrees and reformat all labels and textboxes but I dont see a way to do that.
Is there an easier way to do this?
Thanks!

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
I found the solution on the MS KB question Q210044 in case anyone else needs to do this kind of access report with the labels on the left side of the report.

Thanks to all!!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter Juhnke

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back