Anyone know a great way to wake up early in the morning?

Hi Epuron,
I find it hard to wake up early, so what I do is that I set the cellular's alarm to a loud song, believe or not, the sudden loud music doesn't freak me out lol.
ZAX

Yeeeah tell me about it... My mom yells at me 4 times at 7am and i still don't manage to wake up haha

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying
Hhahaa im only 17 so i will use that method soon
Most teens I know consider getting up early anytime before noon. Many of them stay up past midnight (which is the problem, right there).
If that is what is going on, getting to bed sooner will make it easier to get up earlier.
If you are not tired by midnight, try getting more exercise in the day to tire yourself out (and don't drink any caffeine after noon!).

Most teens I know consider getting up early anytime before noon. Many of them stay up past midnight (which is the problem, right there).
If that is what is going on, getting to bed sooner will make it easier to get up earlier.
If you are not tired by midnight, try getting more exercise in the day to tire yourself out (and don't drink any caffeine after noon!).

Does gaming count as an exercise? xD jk but yeah ill try to get more exercise :) Thanks for the tip joe! :D

Do they have that on amazon? :DDDD
They have several different models on Amazon. The one I got for my mom even makes noise and vibrates when the phone rings.

They have several different models on Amazon. The one I got for my mom even makes noise and vibrates when the phone rings.

That is actually really cool xD. Last time i purchased something on amazon (december 10th 2013) it hasn't came to this day and when i called in today they said they "lost" my package. So they refunded my amazon gift balance but not the money on my visa... Hopefully if i buy this it won't happen again :/

Does gaming count as an exercise?
If you play the WII like my son does, it probably does it. He is always beat red and sweating after jumping around when playing the WII.

If you play the WII like my son does, it probably does it. He is always beat red and sweating after jumping around when playing the WII.

I play on a PC so the only exercise i get is on my hands LOL

Though i have a wii but i don't have any sport games or anything. Just mario kart haha

Though i have a wii but i don't have any sport games or anything. Just mario kart haha

You can do exercises without equipment like push-ups, or abs exercises, um 15 btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iammikeysoft2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back