Button Click: Generate Outlook Email, Include Data from Two Separate Columns (Almost Done)

Manieldunk

Hello,

I have a work sheet (Excel 2007) with a few buttons that generate emails based on certain cell values. When clicked they sort by a specific date in a column then by customer name. It uses the customer name to grab email address from a separate sheet "Mailinfo" and then it generates an email with the correct addresses using an outlook 07 template. The functionality works for 3 out of 4 buttons.

I am having trouble with the 4th button "Notify Cust of Estimated Ship Date."

I need the macros to take data from two separate columns (D & J) "Order Number" and "Estimated to ship." (If column K has today's date in it, then I need the email outlook template to include the data from the cell D & J, preferable as normal text but a picture would also work)

Currently I can only get it to work by taking a picture of the cell range (D1:J) and inserting it into the template. The problem is I do not want the cells E to I included in the email. Other people have been using this sheet for many years so I am trying to avoid rearranging the columns and screwing up their work flow.

Note: Use link to view the project on One Drive, For it to work all files need to be in the same folder called "PO Log 2017."

Link to the excel stored on OneDrive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsRJX032370olTrY4sH433jLr5aH

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrcsbenson

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back