Can we searsh for a group of words or items at one time in excel?

redwan

I want to ask you a question that I tried so much to look for. Can we searsh for a group of words at one time in excel?? For example, enter the Excel program a list about 10 words or a set of words and search for it at one time Or give it a set of words and it looks for it autothetically... my point is if I can save time while searching in Excel As well as search on a single word

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
We would need more information in order to help. Where is the list of words entered? Where do you want to search? Once the words have been found, what do you want to do with them? Please refer to specific cells, rows, columns and worksheets in your response. It would help if you could post a screen shot of what your data looks like? Section B at this link has instructions on how to post a screen shot: https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/board-announcements/127080-guidelines-forum-use.html Alternately, you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com. or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. If the workbook contains confidential information, you could replace it with generic data.

Upvote 0
for example I want to check or fix the prices of some products on some websites ...
and Product Price List to this products on the excel
so I want to searsh for products on excel and cheak the prices
so i try for example to enter a set of prices products on excel and check the prices by agroup on excel Better to check them one by one
or make excel cheak the products price Automatically !!
Is there any some way to do that?

Upvote 0
I'm sorry but if you want to check prices on a website, I don't have any experience in doing that. Perhaps someone else in the Forum will be able to help you. :(

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AGreen17

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back