Connection to a secure site for which the username and password are to be given on a popup

L

Legacy 391147

Hello everybody,

I am trying to write a macro that allows an Excel file to connect a secure website.

The problem is that the username and the password are not to be given directly on the website but on a popup that appears automatically.

Could somebody help me, please? I don't know how to operate on the popup.

The website is https://groupe-france.adecco.net

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Yohann

Hello I just found this thread which perfectly answer my need, however I have an issue : the pop up is properly filled with the user name and password and the enter button is clicked but after that the pop up pops again... but this time the user name is filled and password remains empty...

Anyone has an idea what could be the issue? it like i was entering the wrong password (which is not the case). It's really strange..

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
I have found the reason but i don't know how to fix it : the password has a the symbol + in it and when the .vbs script is executed it's just ignoring the + from the password and pasting it without the + , as a consequence the password is incorrect because the + is missing.. anyone knows how to fix that ?

Upvote 0
The method in this thread uses an ancient deprecated version of Internet Explorer that may not exist in the future. If you are attempting to pull data from the web using VBA you should be using a modern library:

It will make your life easier in many ways.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AGreen17

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back