Copy Data From One Sheet To Another, Based Upon Dates

fdegree

OK, per the advice of those on this board, I am posting snap shots of my page layouts…I hope it works and helps everyone understand.<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--><!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
I am very new, so please be as simplistic and detailed as you can with your advice. I’m struggling enough as it is.<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--><!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
Anyway, here is what I need. The user is trying to find the products that are due to be reordered within a specified “window”. So, on sheet 1, the user will enter the date of their next order. They will also enter how many days in advance they want to use, in order to find products that are due for reorder within this “window”. Using this date, and this number of days, I want the program to search all of the sheets in the workbook (1 for each customer – upwards of 50 customers) for “NEXT ORDER” (as shown on sheet 2) dates that fall within this “window”. In this example, the “window” is within 30 days from June 18.<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--><!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
Once the “NEXT ORDER” dates are found, on each and every sheet, I want the program to get the following information from each sheet for each product that is due for reorder – CUSTOMERS NAME, PRODUCT, QUANTITY, and the NEXT ORDER date. Then enter this information on sheet 1. Thus, creating a list of products, and the associated customers, that are due to be reordered.<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--><!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
Sheet 1<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--><!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p><!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--><HTML><HEAD><Script Langage JavaScript></Script></HEAD><BODY BGCOLOR=#E0F4EA><CENTER><FONT COLOR=#339966 SIZE=5>[HtmlMaker 2.42]</FONT><BR><BR></CENTER><HR><BR><SPAN id='ForSubmit'>
Customers Orders.xls
ABCDEFGHIJK
3DateOfNextOrderJuly18,2008
4Productsforreorderwithinthenext:30Days
6CustomerProductQuantityNextOrder
Sheet1
</pre></SPAN></BODY></HTML>

Sheet 2<HTML><HEAD><Script Langage JavaScript></Script></HEAD><BODY BGCOLOR=#E0F4EA><CENTER><FONT COLOR=#339966 SIZE=5>[HtmlMaker 2.42]</FONT><BR><BR></CENTER><HR><BR><SPAN id='ForSubmit'>
Customers Orders.xls
ABCDEFGHIJKL
3Name:HomePhone:
4Address:WorkPhone:
5City:CellPhone:
6State:E-mail:
7Zip:Birthday:
12ProductQuantityLastOrderedDaysOfUseNextOrder
13RubyRedLipstick2July10,200845August24,2008
14GrassSeed3May5,200860July4,2008
15BaseballCards1June16,200840July26,2008
16KaratePoster5June30,200830July30,2008
Sheet 2
</SPAN></BODY></HTML></pre>

Hey pbornemeier,

Thanks for everything. It is working great. I sincerely appreciate your efforts. Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!!!

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smiqer

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back