Copy of data from one sheet to other sheets based on criteria

fairchance

Board Regular
Dear Sir,

I have spreadsheet with column ID. I want to copy data from Raw data sheet to other six sheet on the following criteria:

1.If ID is single then these records may copied to 1 Referral
2.If ID column contains double IDs then these rows may be copied to 2 Referral sheet
3.IF ID.....................3 same values ............................................3 Referral sheet
4.............................................................................................4 Referral Sheet
5.............................................................................................5 Referral Sheet
6. If ID column contains 6 or more than six same values then............6 Referral Sheet

My worksheet is attached:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfh1v4sialdl69i/Referral Program Tracking.xlsx?dl=0

Kindly solve my problem and return the same after solution.

Regards

Shehbaz H.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
Yes i have tried CopyDupesV4 but the result is not achieved as required.

You have not shown me in your latest workbook what the results should look like?????

We have been thru 4 versions of the macro, and, I still do not understand what the results should look like.

I have far exceeded the normal amount of time I allocate for solving problems/requests from web sites like MrExcel.

Click on the Reply to Thread button, and just put the word BUMP in the thread. Then, click on the Post Quick Reply button, and someone else will assist you.

Upvote 0
Sir, i am requesting you last time i want the following:

I have a solution for moving a copy of transactions in relevant sheet based on column "A". If the id is single then:
it is moving to 1_referral sheet
if 2 same IDs then record is moving to 2_referral
if 3 same IDs then record is moving to 3_referral
if 4 same IDs then record is moving to 4_referral
if 5 same IDs then record is moving to 5_referral
if 6 or greater than 6 number of same IDs then record is moving to 6_referral

I want to implement the same on Column "K" (Referred By) If it is unique name then it will goes to 1_Referral if double then it goes to 3_referral and so on
More than six similar names will also be shifted to 6_Referral.

here is the worksheet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4t4ciy2ls8dnbk6/Referral Program Tracking - Output1.xlsm?dl=0

Kind Regards

Shehbaz H.
You have not shown me in your latest workbook what the results should look like?????

We have been thru 4 versions of the macro, and, I still do not understand what the results should look like.

I have far exceeded the normal amount of time I allocate for solving problems/requests from web sites like MrExcel.

Click on the Reply to Thread button, and just put the word BUMP in the thread. Then, click on the Post Quick Reply button, and someone else will assist you.

Upvote 0
fairchance,

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back