copy paste from one sheet to another via formula

guismo30

Good morning eveyone,

I have sheet1 where I past information from SAP. In a second tab and for each line in sheet1 I have to copy past the info on 6 lines What I did is cell A1 of sheet 2 is "=sheet1!A1" cell A2 to A6 "=A1", ="A2" etc..

Problem is, I have about 500 lines in sheet one, and when I try to copy past the formula, in the cell A7, the "=sheet!A1" becomes "=sheet!A6" where I need it to be "=sheet!A2"
Could someone help me please ?
Thanks a lot for the support Pierre

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
If I understood your question correctly, try the following: Into the first six rows, enter "=sheet1!A$1", "=sheet1!A$2", and so on until you reach 6. Then select these six cells, grab the little dot on the bottom right of your selection and drag it down. Then it should repeat these cells over and over again.

Upvote 0
If I understood your question correctly, try the following: Into the first six rows, enter "=sheet1!A$1", "=sheet1!A$2", and so on until you reach 6. Then select these six cells, grab the little dot on the bottom right of your selection and drag it down. Then it should repeat these cells over and over again.

Thanks a lot, it help a lot :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soumyahalder4

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back