Copying rows based on a columns criteria

Ryan Jarrell

I am a basic user of Excel, and it has been a while since I have used this software, so first forgive me for the lack of knowledge.
I am attempting to first color a cell based on the number (ex.items less than 70 are yellow / Items that are 70-100 are green)
I have this kind of figured out through conditions. ( the numbers are representing points from a test)

Next i need to copy rows based on either the cells Color (yellow) or the the number <70 of specific columns,
and have the new worksheet update every time the "Master Page" is updated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

RJ:confused:

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.
Welcome to MrExcel.

Why do you need to duplicate your data? Can't you just AutoFilter your existing data to get the results you want?

Upvote 0
Welcome to MrExcel.

Why do you need to duplicate your data? Can't you just AutoFilter your existing data to get the results you want?

Thanks for your quick reply.

I am preparing this document for quick reference. The Spreadsheet has 6 columns that reference different tests scores. My commander was requesting that the different tests to be referenced in the master sheet and the information from those columns to be broken out to other worksheets, for a quick reference.

I have looked at a variable of possibilities and am looking for easiest less time consuming way to achieve this operation.

I look forward to hearing your view

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amadams

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back