Excel eBay Fee Calculator Formula

rdonovan1

How do I create a formula in Microsoft Excel 2010 that will take a monetary amount like a price from a cel, calculate the first $50 dollars at 11% and then take the remaining amount between $50.01 to $1,000.00 and calculate that at the rate of 6% and then take both answers, add them together and return them to a cell.

I have been trying to figure out how to get Excel to do this, but so far have had no luck at all. If anyone can tell me how to create a formula that will do this and can even given me some examples I'd appreciate it.

Please note that I have removed all the posts that did not relate to the question at hand.

@rdonovan1,

First off, welcome to the forum. :)
We are genuinely glad to have you here and I hope you have received satisfactory answers to your question.

Now, a little clarification regarding the dialogue that went on here:

Nobody was suggesting that you cannot post in multiple forums, however it is courteous (as well as a forum rule) to provide links to your cross-posts so that posters do not spend time duplicating suggestions already made elsewhere or replying to questions that have already been solved. The suggested article here explains the etiquette very well, as well as the reasons behind it.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.
I would also draw everyone's attention to rule 16 about 'back seat moderation'. If people think forum rules are being broken, the best / preferred / required approach is alert one of the moderating team and let us take care of it. This thread is an example of what happens when its kept in public.

Upvote 0
Please note that I have removed all the posts that did not relate to the question at hand.

@rdonovan1,

First off, welcome to the forum. :)
We are genuinely glad to have you here and I hope you have received satisfactory answers to your question.

Now, a little clarification regarding the dialogue that went on here:

Nobody was suggesting that you cannot post in multiple forums, however it is courteous (as well as a forum rule) to provide links to your cross-posts so that posters do not spend time duplicating suggestions already made elsewhere or replying to questions that have already been solved. The suggested article here explains the etiquette very well, as well as the reasons behind it.

Thank you. :)

That I can do and will keep that in mind for future reference.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sameh_ag

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back