narehh

Hi There,

Can some on help me to place a excel sheet in sharepoint with drop downs and accessing the sheet in webaccess webpart? These drop downs will show up values to display it in the chart.

I have certain limitations in sharepoint excel services like data validation will not work bu ti can use Data slicer to select particular data, However when i need a to for a specific time period slicer will not help!

I would like to know how to over come this situation and any other alternative can help to replace data validation inside sharepoint webaccess webpart.

Many Thanks
Naresh Gajendran.

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
Hi Naresh,

I have found SharePoint to be extremely limiting when it comes to the web access route.

I tend to always open the files in Excel, as opposed to the web, checking out as necessary, due to the limitations of the web access route.

Upvote 0
Ahh was thinking about it.. But anyways it was just a try posting in here..Many Thanks Chris

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAKLAM

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back