Excel/VBA Excel Project with dashboard

Danbtyhtr

I am creating a fairly large project. Which will accept data entered into a user form and send it to Sheet 2(Log). The Dashboard part I have down without issue it is the log and vba side I need help with. Below is format and areas I could use some assistance as this is my first time using VBA and I certianly would like to create something impressive to all that will see it.

Sheet 1(Cover)- Simply 3 Buttons
Button 1- Enter Data into user form- Need help formatting button to user form 1 (Need userform to automatically move to next open row in the log and assign it a 4 digit reference number).
Button 2- Edit a log entry- Pull up User form 2 enter the reference number and it will pull up that entry in User form 1 and have the ability to edit that entry.
Button 3- Format to view the log

Other- User Form 1 has 30 seperate entry fields with labels. Combination of Combo & Text box. Need proper code to send the info to the log and assign that entry its own 4 digit number. also need to format each entry field to the correct column in the log. Also need to format combo box with the proper choices.

User form 2- will have spot to enter the 4 digit id number of an entry upon clicking the ok button it will bring up user form 1 with the fields populated to be able to edit the info.

I sincerely appreciate any help that can be given. If someone needs further information please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lachbee

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back