How to Insert a Company Logo/Image at a pre-defined position inside a Chart Using VBA ?

all4excel

Dear Board,

I want to add a Company Logo/Image at a pre-defined position inside a Chart..
I can always do it manually, however would like to know whether its possible to do the same using VBA?

clip_image002.gif

<tbody>
</tbody>
I am not sure whether the Picture is seen now

Thanks in advance

Warm Regards
all4excel

<tbody>
</tbody>

Thanks Domenic,

Unfortunately, if you're using Excel 2007, the macro recorder is useless when it comes to pictures, and has been downgraded when it comes to charts.

Thats so bad that I cannot see the code and I was wondering every other solution mentioned about using the RECORDER and then tweaking it..

Anyway, thank you so much for this help but even after GROUPING the chart and the Image does not get fused so is there some trick to overcome that too..

One more thing I realised is that I was generating some pre-fixed type of Charts using VBA code bit uptill now I had only Chart in each sheet, incase of more than one chart I would need a Unique Numbering system..

Let says if we could Auto name the Image with the File Name like the MickeyMouse to "MickeyMousePic"...

Lets say if I name the Charts as "Auto-Chart" so Is it possible to have a number to the "Auto-Chart-1" so on so forth..

I think I dont need to give a number myself that should be Auto-Counted is its possible to know how many chart objects exist in the Active Sheet..

P.S. I think after coming across so many different Variations I would need to start a new thread on the already discussed UserForm against the Buttons Array as I can have can some many functionalities..

Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
Also Is it possible to save the Chart + Image as an additional Picture in the same Sheet...

SO once finalised the Chart I just need the Chart Image which can then be pasted over Power-Point..

Upvote 0
The code should group both the picture and chart. If the grouped objects are already selected when you're trying to select it, make sure that you don't select the chart area. Instead, click/select/drag on the picture or the outer border of the grouped objects. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to address your other concerns. I'd suggest you start another thread.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MhammadishaqKhan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back