Jokes and pranks

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
Add an on close event that demands he log his smoke breaks:) Something like "Excel has detected you are taking credit for more hours worked than your were present in the building. Your cigarette breaks have been auto-updated." And then maybe have it add a column or two representing total time out smoking and have it deduct that time from his totals. Have it save and close. Then when he opens it back up he will see your helpful present. :LOL:

Oorang said:
Add an on close event that demands he log his smoke breaks:) Something like "Excel has detected you are taking credit for more hours worked than your were present in the building. Your cigarette breaks have been auto-updated." And then maybe have it add a column or two representing total time out smoking and have it deduct that time from his totals. Have it save and close. Then when he opens it back up he will see your helpful present. :LOL:

I LIKE it!

Oorang

Based on some of your posts in the Lounge, I'm starting to think you're quite a scary guy!!! :LOL:

Glaswegian said:
Oorang

Based on some of your posts in the Lounge, I'm starting to think you're quite a scary guy!!! :LOL:

I thought that, but didnt want to get on the wrong side of him :LOL:

ROFL Nah. I do things if they are funny and I think the person has a sense of humor. :LOL: I restrain myself from things if they bend toward malicious.

I'm as guilty as anyone here of a little Excel Entertainment at the expense of others who do not know VBA exists.

I will offer the same advice I offer my students.

"Use your powers for good."

PA HS Teacher said:
"Use your powers for good."
So I should not be seduced by the dark side? Workbook_Open() and users with low security settings -- these are the path to the dark side?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back