Lotto numbers 5 out of 90

afeweiyemafe

I have 5 winning lottery numbers out of 90. I need to creat a fomula that will generate the next winning numbers. This is a random selection.
These are the numbers:

I need to calculate the next first 5 numbers to be drawn out of 90.

Thanks
Frans

I forgot which lottery it was, but the prize had grown enormous and there was a nationwide (US) buying frenzy for it. Someone (supposedly a statistician) was quote on the news as saying "The odds of your dying in an automobile accident on the way to buy your ticket is four times greater than your chance of actually winning the lottery". I thought that was a kind of sobering statistic (I went out and bought a lottery ticket anyway:LOL:).
We're so glad that you're still with us Rick, after taking such a risk.
But is it safe to assume you didn't win the lottery either?
If you did I'm sure you wouldn't forget your old buddies on MrExcel.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
Strategy is a good thing but really main factor to win it's a luck. I think first step to win of Australian lotteries is study how it works. You need to learn different types of lotto because every type of lottery has its rules. I found good source about lotto if you'd like you can check this and you'll be ready for next draw.

Upvote 0
Strategy is a good thing but really main factor to win it's a luck. I think first step to win of Australian lotteries is study how it works. You need to learn different types of lotto because every type of lottery has its rules. I found good source about lotto if you'd like you can check this and you'll be ready for next draw.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ipruravindra

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back