Macro for copying, pasting special and then clearing a selected row

rompa4k

Hello all, I wonder if you could help me please? I am in the process of creating a worksheet but i feel like i have hit a brick wall.

I am using Excel 2013, I have a workbook with 8 sheets in. I have one sheet where all the main data is and then i have a further 7 sheets of various stages of work each customer is at.

I currently have macros that will cut the row of which ever cell i have selected and then paste it into the sheet intended. However, it does not paste the list boxes also, it only pastes the values.

Each row has data in columns A-Z. I am trying to get a macro to copy all of the data (A-Z) from a selected row and then paste special into another sheet into the next available row and then clear the contents from the original selection.

The macro i am using right now is:

Code:
Sub Assistance()
ActiveCell.EntireRow.Cut Sheets("Assistance").Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
End Sub

I adapt this macro so i have multiple buttons on a sheet with 7 other sheet destinations available.

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. I am new to the forum and hopefully I have kept to the rules.

Thank you

Anthony

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayeshw

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back