Macro Required or a Shortcut

Abbas999

Board Regular
Hi All members,

I have around 2K records in a excel sheet with fields, Company, City, First name, Last name, Email, Then First name, Last Name, Email, Then First name Last name, Email, and so on....

Let me explain this. Each row contain a Company details and their workers first name, last name, email.
Each company have at least one worker and up to 8 workers.

Example Picture - It shows One Company one city but 6 workers working for them but data is in a single row.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Unknown
ABCDEFGHIJK
255Company NameCity/ProvFirst 1Last 1Email 1First 2Last 2Email 2First 3Last 3Email 3
256ISTITUTO CLINICO HUMANITASRozzanoSimonaCamardasimona.camarda@humanitas.itMonicaFlorianelloufficio.stampa@humanitas.itMartaGalbiatimarta.galbiati@materdomini.it
Filtered

Here is what i want to organize them in excel sheet. In above picture it shows 1 Company with six workers in a single row. I want six rows for one company but only difference is worker name and email.

Unknown
ABCDE
255Company NameCity/ProvFirst NameLast nameEmail
256ISTITUTO CLINICO HUMANITASRozzanoSimonaCamardasimona.camarda@humanitas.it
257ISTITUTO CLINICO HUMANITASRozzanoMonicaFlorianelloufficio.stampa@humanitas.it
258ISTITUTO CLINICO HUMANITASRozzanoMartaGalbiatimarta.galbiati@materdomini.it
259ISTITUTO CLINICO HUMANITASRozzanoTatianaDebellitatiana.debelli@gavazzeni.it
260ISTITUTO CLINICO HUMANITASRozzanoLauraCapardonilaura.capardoni@humanitas.it
261ISTITUTO CLINICO HUMANITASRozzanoWalterBruno walter.bruno@humanitas.it
Filtered

I want to know if there is a way to do this in a better way? Other than first inserting rows then copying and pasting name emails.

Thank you in advance

Are there any empty rows or columns between A260 and the end of your starting data?

Unknown
ABCDEFGH
423LEGA CONSUMATORIMilanoLauraPraderiufficiostampa@legaconsumatori.it
424LEGA DEL FILO D'ORO - ONLUSOsimoGianlucaDe Tollisraccoltafondi@legadelfilodoro.itChiaraAmbroginiambrogini.c@legadelfilodoro.it
425LEGA ITALIANA PER LA LOTTA CONTRO I TUMORIRomaUfficioStampaufficio.stampa@lilt.it
426LEGA NAZIONALE PER LA DIFESA DEL CANEMilanoCarolinaFagiolifundraising@legadelcane.orgFrancescaFagioliredazioneweb@legadelcane.org
427LEGA NORD PADANIA - SEGR. FEDERALEMilanoIvaGaribaldiivagaribaldi@gmail.com
428LEGA PALLAVOLO - SERIE A FEMMINILEMilanoDanieleTodiscotodisco@legavolleyfemminile.itConsueloMangifestamangifesta@legavolleyfemminile.it
429LEGA PALLAVOLO - SERIE A MASCHILEBOLOGNAStefaniaBonamicibonamici@legavolley.itChiaraMazzonimazzoni@legavolley.it
430LEGA SERIE A - LEGA SERIE BMilanoTizianoMauristampa@legaseriea.itAlbertoMonguidistampa@legaserieb.it
431LEGALCOMMUNITYMilanoStefaniaBonfantistefania.bonfanti@legalcommunity.it
432LEGAMBIENTERomaMilenaDominicim.dominici@legambiente.it
433LEGANCE - AVVOCATI ASSOCIATIMilanoFrancescaCastiglionifcastiglioni@legance.itElisaZettiezetti@legance.it
434LEGISLAZIONE TECNICA SRLRomaPierode Paolispiero.depaolis@legislazionetecnica.it
435LEICA - LEICA CAMERA ITALIA SRLMILANOGiadaTriolagiada.triola@leica-camera.com
436LENOVO ITALY SRLSan Felice - SegrateSimonaMenghinismenghini@lenovo.com

<tbody>
</tbody>
Filtered

THIS SHOWS, Each Company have at least one worker. And up to 8 workers. Maybe code understands if there are more than one worker then do the macro?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robyngknapp

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back