Most common question/answer

We could almost create a wiki for Excel!

Junmo - this is a very noble task you had undertaken and it most likely has benefited hundreds of Excel users hungry for an enhanced understanding - I myself have benefited from it.

Well done sir and your effort is well appreciated.

Hello jonmo

I will definately be working on this some more, to clean it up. But I like Domski's idea of having Each common problem it's own thread, with one master thread linking to each individual one.

Perhaps at least have it one thread, but the initial Post #1 is an Index, and then each problem/solution is it's own post #. Then Post #1 can index/link to each individual Post (problem/solution).

You mean like this? :cool:
http://www.office-loesung.de/ftopic192222_0_0_asc.php

It's probably not easy to maintain, but for someone who is searching for a solution to his/her problem it sure is a great thing.

Only moderators can write articles or move someone else's postings to this section.
And it's allowed to upload either workbooks or zip-files.

I'm sure Bill's podcasts are great. However, I read 1200 wpm; I watch video at the same speed as a first grader. I would appreciate a detailed FAQ. I suggest a separate section for compatibility problems between versions and platforms. I think Office 2011 for Mac is going to generate a lot of such questions.

I'm guessing Bill might like you to buy one of his books if you want a really in depth guide to Excel ;)

Dom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgp19

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back