Multi-Criteria Vlookup Formula Not Working

USFengBULLS

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello All,

I have a Transmittal column on a Drawing Schedule worksheet that I want to auto populate whenever users add transmittal data (This is being done by VBA Already and is working fine) to another sheet that is the Transmittal Log. some things to be aware of, this vlookup has to meet three criteria, the Drawing Number, the Drawing Description and the Location.
On Drawing Schedule Sheet:
Column A=DWG NO
Column B=DWG Desc
Column C=Location
Column D= My lookup formula =IFERROR(IF(A11&B11&C11="*",VLOOKUP(A11&B11&C11,CHOOSE({1,2},'TRANS. LOG'!$B$11:$B$500&'TRANS. LOG'!$C$11:$C$500&'TRANS. LOG'!$D$11:$D$500,'TRANS. LOG'!$A$11:$A$500),2,0),""),0)

On Transmittal Log Sheet:
Column A=Transmittal Number
Column B=DWG NO
Column C=DWG Desc
Column D=Location

I had it working for a second but now it is not, Even if I have data In A11&B11&D11.
I have uploaded the file to a dropbox link. If you take a look on the drawing schedule sheet, the two items with drawing number 02 should have transmittal 1 and a date in the submitted column. Look at the Trans. Log sheet and these two are exactly the same over there.
Can anyone give me a hand with this, Thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hoptgpp01gwwjf/MR Drawing Transmittals Master Form 2019 v1.0.xlsm?dl=0

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand
Upvote 0
Nvm, Got it to work.
{=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(A11&B11&C11,CHOOSE({1,2},'TRANS. LOG'!$B$11:$B$500&'TRANS. LOG'!$C$11:$C$500&'TRANS. LOG'!$D$11:$D$500,'TRANS. LOG'!$F$11:$F$500),2,0),0)}

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qh017

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back