Need a custom program created

Well Greg, obviously you missed post #5 where he clearly states it's "definitely not homework". :rolleyes:

My guess is he had a great idea for a game that has been coded and recoded time and time again but wanted to enhance it in a way that you'd typically be asked to in a mid-level computer programming class but didn't know where to start.

The last line of his non-homework instructions crack me up, because I remember reading a very similar paragraph when I was slogging my way through school (albeit not programming related)...

If he's willing to pay $250 for his first assignmen...uh "brainstorm", I wonder what he'll pay once his final exa...I mean end of semester proj...wait... well whatever you'd call a last graded project when trying to pass it off as not school work.

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
I am more curious as to how he will handle a job when asked to complete a project/task. This person might actually spend more daily then what he earns...:ROFLMAO:

Like I said, this isn't for homework. I graduated college several years ago with a degree in the arts. The program is for personal use.

That being said, I've yet to find a confident coder for the Yukon project. I also have a similar app I need made for the Klondike draw 3 variation of solitaire that I strongly recommend making in Visual Basic (just because of an open source program I have that can be added to). My budget is similar for both projects and you can of course email me if you're interested.

I apologize again for posting work for hire stuff here, as I didn't realize there was freelancing associated with the site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moaz_cma

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back