Need to Concatenate Array with Index, Match function so all text values show in SINGLE cell

kwt890

Hi All,

I'm beyond frustrated trying to get multiple text values to appear in single cell. This is the formula I have at the moment and the goal is to return the audit name, which it will do but only if all conditions are met and for one single audit name.

Code:
=INDEX('Master Audit-IR Tracker'!C4:C2000,MATCH(1,('Master Audit-IR Tracker'!A4:A2000="ACCO")*('Master Audit-IR Tracker'!D4:D2000="Internal")*('Master Audit-IR Tracker'!E4:E2000="Complete")*('Master Audit-IR Tracker'!K4:K2000='Audit-IR Output'!L9),0))

So C4:C2000 contains the audit names. To return the specific ones I want it must match 4 conditions: "ACCO", "Internal", "Complete" and the final is to a cell with the month name "January" because I want this to be the only input required. Is there an additional function I can add that will add ALL audit names that meet these requirements into the single cell I have it in (perhaps delimited by ;)?

Really Appreciate any help,

K

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAKLAM

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back