Paste from Word issue

No, it will not be turned on. And please keep your test posts in the Test forum, where the ones in this thread have been moved.

There's nothing special about today - it never works in this forum. It is turned off here - see bottom right of page.

Please try to keep your posts short and to the point. Such long posts make threads hard to follow.

There is an FAQ link at the top right that can be searched. Many answers can be found there, especially on how to use the forum.

Hi again Tracy “starl”, and Peter_SSs

. I was not Testing – I was trying to answer the OP with a demonstration that did not work as I (stupidly) did not see that HTML was turned Off here. Sorry to you and Peter_SSs for my short comings on that. Like everyone else I should go through the FAQ and stuff more. But let’s face it – no one does. I have a done it bit a few times, I expect more than most, hence my signature, and I always advise on using the MrExcel HTML stuff etc. when answering threads..
. By moving that stuff for me I am effectively answering in the test Forum!?!?.. Another strange thing. But that is fine, thanks. PeterSS_s sometimes answers there as well
. But anyway sorry, if I got your backs up. You all work incredibly hard voluntarily and I appreciate it for one.
. I try to make good contributions when I can and am extremely grateful for all the help I have had. Happy to be here. Hope you do not kick me out.

Thanks again.

Alan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doanvanhieu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back