Power Query Extract Issue from csv in Folder

daleholden

Board Regular
Hi Guys
I do an export from Magento 2 which is fine but it lumps any custom fields created by us into 1 column. This is a csv and I pop it into a folder and get Power Query to look at the folder.
It looks like this (see below) the field is called additional_attributes. Each row can have different data and a few to many custom fields, but they all have att_supplier_url because I have filtered that.
I want to filter out just att_supplier_url and show its contents ie the url it has listed.
It has the , as a delimeted between each entry to show each custom attribute but i cannot count as each row varies in what it has.
How can i do this in power query?
This below is all in 1 field
att_amz_price=224.970000,att_amz_title=Architect 2300W Rapid Boil 1.5L Kettle and 4 Slice Toaster Set in Oyster White,att_brands=Dualit,att_depth=24 cm,att_ean=Does Not Apply,att_eby_ebaybin=217.970000,att_eby_is_brand=Dualit,att_eby_sc_ebaybin=218.000000,att_eby_sc_title=Architect 1.5L Rapid Boil 2300W Kettle and 4 Slice Toaster Set in Oyster White,att_eby_title=Architect 2300W Rapid Boil 1.5L Kettle and 4 Slice Toaster Set in Oyster White,att_epid=Does Not Apply,att_height=22 cm,att_mpn=Does Not Apply,att_ship_days=4,att_ship_details=ship_4BD,att_supllier=Supplier Online,att_supplier_cost=159.99,att_supplier_url=https://www.supplier.co.uk/Appliances/Small-Kitchen-Appliances/Kettles-Toasters/Dualit-Architect-Kettle-and-Toaster-Set-in-Oyster-White/p/123456,att_width=14 cm,bullet1=Architect Kettle and Toaster Set,bullet2=1.5L Capacity Kettle,bullet3=Rapid boil ,bullet4=4 Slot Toaster,bullet5=Peep & Pop function on Toaster,config_colour=White,config_packs=1 Pack,ebizmarts_mark_visited=Yes,stripe_sub_enabled=No,...

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.
What if you select Advanced options when you are splitting the field and select Split into rows?

You would end up with a whole bunch of new rows, one for each custom property, but you could easily filter for the field(s) you want to keep.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rscraig11

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back