printing a certain range

bigdan

Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
I work with a template where I want to print a certain area of one of the tabs. Is there a way I can set this area so I dont have to keep selecting it each time? Its not the whole page, just certain parts.

Also I believe we can name certain ranges, such as A5-15 cane be named Taxes or whatever. Is there a way to just print one of these named ranges?

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
is there something one is supposed to do when the problem is solved? in the other forum i'm supposed to mark it solved but i've checked the faq and there's nothing on that here.

Upvote 0
Unless you want to kick into the Moderators' Suds Fund, nope, just be polite and say thanks. That's about it.

But don't get your feelings hurt if the thread ends there. Saying thanks to someone for saying thanks can get into an endless loop (should I says thanks again, since he did?)...

The best thing you can do is give back when you find yourself able to answer a question. :)

Upvote 0
but don't get your feelings hurt if the thread ends there. Saying thanks to someone for saying thanks can get into an endless loop (should i says thanks again, since he did?)...
hahahhaah!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mario BR

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back