Problem with collumns and pages...

Cactus

I have a file that's about 50 000 rows long, and 4 collumns wide. And this whould work just fine, but I would not like to print a little over 700 pages... So now I've tried to change the sheet so that I could get 9 collumns on every page (insted of 4). So that I could get two of the old pages on one page (with one empty row between them... It's hard to explain but here is a little ASCII pic that might give you a hint.
OLD (about 700 pages):
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |

NEW(about 350 pages):
| | | |-| | | |
| | | |-| | | |
| | | |-| | | |
| | | |-| | | |

(Both "pictures" are just one page)
(the "-" are the empty row)

And now I just can't figure aout how to get the job done in a easy way... Thanks!
PS. The order must stay the same, I can not take the second half of the rows and paste them beside the first half of the rows...

still not working

Not sure what a PM is . . . but it's still not working. just have all those error messages ????

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying
Re: still not working

Not sure what a PM is . . . but it's still not working. just have all those error messages ????
A PM is a "Private Message". You can send one of these by clicking the "PM" button at the bottom left of any post.

To see if you have my PM, look to the top right of this page between the "Profile" button and the "Log in" or "Log out" button. Hopefully you will see something like "You have 1 new message" (I just sent you another one to test).

Since it appears you did not get notified of my PM last time, while you are at the top right of the page, click on "Profile" and scroll down to the third section (Preferences), make sure you have "Notify on new Private Message" marked as "Yes" then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Submit".

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrob72684

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back