Pulling a selected summary to a destination sheet from multiple worksheets in the same workbook

saifrusho

Hey all!
Seriously struggling here. See if you can help this poor soul out!

What I am looking for:
As you can see below, there are 7 worksheets in this book, 5 of which have same column headings (second to sixth worksheets). I want to pull selected rows from these 5 worksheets into the 7th worksheet (CAP) while not disturbing the entries in any of the 5 worksheets (entries in these 5 worksheets should stay as is).

Here is the screenshot of the workbook. Any row in the five worksheets (A. LABOR, B. HEALTH & SAFETY, C. ENVIRONMENT, D. ETHICS, E. MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) with 'NO' selected in column D should go to CAP worksheet (the last one). But column D itself should not go. And every time I run the VBA, the process should repeat as fresh (not adding to the previously run VBA). I also want the exported rows in CAP worksheet to be 'wrapped' so that all texts show properly.

3533ff85-c02d-4498-9f71-d7b2c489d036

I saw a similar one posted here: https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel...ected-rows-multiple-sheets-summary-sheet.html
But 1) I could not quite apply it to all 5 of my needed worksheets and 2) if I run it twice, it adds to the previously run data instead of creating afresh.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
Am unable to view images (Im at work), but I can sorta picture what you want, except for - your heading seems to indicate pulling from a selected sheet, but your description seems to say pulling from multiple sheets?

Cant help with VBA, but maybe I can help with using a helper column on each data sheet, and then formulas to pull from each sheet?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lee_ray

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back