Simple Userform yes/no quiz that counts the answers

ndskr33t

Hello everyone. I'm very new to using userforms in excel. I want to create a simple userform that will pop-up when you click on a cell in a worksheet that will ask three or four simple yes or no questions and score the answers yes =1 / no = 0 and then return the score in the cell clicked. Can someone help me with this or point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
Are the questions/answers to be hard coded, or will they be on another sheet somewhere?

Upvote 0
Are the questions/answers to be hard coded, or will they be on another sheet somewhere?

Thank you for your quick response. The answer to your question is yes. They will be set 3-4 questions that will not change that will be hard coded into the userform (unless there is a better way).

Let me see if I can explain this. I'm setting up a skills assessment form for my staff to determine where each staff members skill levels are and score them based on their skill levels. I want each manager to score their team the same way. There are 5 areas and with 5 jobs in each area. I will create a set of 3-4 questions for each job. The managers will need to answer the yes or no questions for each employee to score their knowledge of each job in each area and the sheet calculates the score. I would like to use a userform pop-up for the questions based upon the cell selected or job in the area selected. Maybe an overkill but I think would be nice. (I hope I'm making sense)

If I could create a data sheet with the questions on it and auto populate the userform with questions based upon the cell selected that would be awesome.

Upvote 0
Is this a difficult task? It seems to me it would be something fairly simple. Is there a way to create a yes or no question on a userform that would return a score and post that score into a cell? I'll keep searching. Thanks to everyone who has viewed my post. Where there is a will there is a way. Anything can be accomplished with a little persistance and google. :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojomen56

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back