SUMIF MULTIPLE SHEETS

MikeMN

I have used the sumif formula many times ofer the years.

However, I have always only refrences one sheet.

I am now tying to refrence several sheets.

But I am getting a #value error message.

Any thoughts if this can be done.

Thank you

Mike

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
Hi There, I am looking to do this across multiple sheets.

Example: Have 15 sheets where i need to sum the data based on certain criteria. Since it is multiple columns you need to look up based on that criteria, I am currrently using the following formula

=+IFERROR(SUMIF('Vendor 3'!$CB$12:$CB$83,$A$10,'Vendor 3'!$BZ$12:$BZ$83)+SUMIF('Vendor 3'!$BS$12:$BS$83,$A$10,'Vendor 3'!$BQ$12:$BQ$83)+SUMIF('Vendor 3'!$BJ$12:$BJ$83,$A$10,'Vendor 3'!$BH$12:$BH$83)+SUMIF('Vendor 3'!$BA$12:$BA$83,$A$10,'Vendor 3'!$AY$12:$AY$83)+SUMIF('Vendor 3'!$AR$12:$AR$83,$A$10,'Vendor 3'!$AP$12:$AP$83)+SUMIF('Vendor 3'!$AI$12:$AI$83,$A$10,'Vendor 3'!$AG$12:$AG$83)+SUMIF('Vendor 3'!$Z$12:$Z$83,$A$10,'Vendor 3'!$X$12:$X$83)+SUMIF('Vendor 3'!$Q$12:$Q$83,$A$10,'Vendor 3'!$O$12:$O$83)+SUMIF('Vendor 3'!$H$12:$H$83,$A$10,'Vendor 3'!$F$12:$F$83),0)

This is too big of a formula, i want something cleaner. This does what it needs to do. I have this for each sheet which obviously gets bigger. I have the Below for Sunday-Monday on each sheet.

I need to look for the load ID on each sheet, then sum the Pallet, then the exact same formula but subbing the weight

CSPLT$LOAD IDWeightT/Wgt

Upvote 0
Control+shift+enter, not just enter:

=SUM(IF(MOD(COLUMN('Vendor 3'!$H$12:$CB$83)-COLUMN('Vendor 3'!$H$12),9)=0,IF('Vendor 3'!$H$12:$CB$83=$A$10,'Vendor 3'!$F$12:$BZ$83)))

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sampak88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back