System Error &H80040111(-2147221231). Class Factory cannot supply requested Class, Out of Memory

Aadhi

Dear Team,

I have designed one Project with the Excel VBA 2003 User forms. After completion of my project many users can able to run the project. but unfortunately for few users they are facing with this problem. Please help me out to come out of this problem. I am dyeing day by day because of this issue....

i have updated in the below points what the actions i have performed to fix the bug, please help me

1. I have re-registered the ActiveX Components i am using in the user form.
2. Re-rigistered the Tree View component
3. Check the system registry files all seems to be okey.
4. Finally tried to reinstall the Ms Office Package it's not worked.
5. Checked all my system updates and office updates no issues.
6. Checked my Anti Virus software is uptp date

By checking this error message not able to find the solution Google. Once i have checked this message i MSDN they have given some Package for VB6 to fix the bug in running the project in user pc. But i don't know is there any solution for Visual basic for Application. Please hele me out....

You can check this link on MSDN for more information. I hope this will help the users those who got affected due to this problem in VB 6.0
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...em-error/4207e6e3-66ad-40da-869d-6b12000a38c2

Hi Andrew,

i am using Spreadsheet component in my project.

DLL Name is OWC11.DLL

Actually i am not able to see my project user form to check the Error, because it's not allowing me to see the user form. After that i opened new Excel and tried to bring in the Spreadhsheet Component error message is "Class factory Error". Then i unregister OWC11.DLL and downloaded the new DLL file from MSDN website. But still i am not able to bring in the Spreadsheet component in Excel form. It prompting the same error message. From that i understand that the problem is not in DLL component it's with some issue in Excel.

i have checked all those things Add-ins, DLL, OCX everthing is fine.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.
Hi Andrew,

Yes i did, but no hope. Even i got my IT troubleshooting team to fix the issue. But no progress...everything ended with the same result.

Upvote 0
Now the time has come to post your project to let us scrutinize the code you are using.

Upvote 0
Hi snb,

My project is running successfully to many of the users, but few users are affected due to this problem. I don't think so there will be some issue with my coding.

Upvote 0
Have you carried out the steps in the link I posted for the users that are affected? If it works for you there must be a difference in your setups.

Upvote 0
Hi Aadhi,
We've had a similar problem at work with Microsoft Word. Exactly the same error, but it did not mention anything about Class Factory or it being out of memory.

What we found is that the affected machines had been updated with the relevant windows update from the security bulletin MS12-027 in April 2012 (in our case with Office 2010, it was KB2598039). The same machines though had MSCOMCTL.OCX v6.1.98.18 installed instead of version 6.1.98.33 which is installed by the update.
It turned out to be another piece of software being installed on the machines which installed an older version and software (or VBA macros) compiled against the newer version did not work.

Replacing the wrong MSCOMCTL.OCX file with the correct 6.1.98.33 version that is installed by the April security update resolved the problem though :)

Upvote 0
Hi Jonifen,

Even i checked it, but i did't get the right package for the Security update for 2003 Excel Service pack 3. i tried install the security update and tried to install all the packages what Microsoft provided, but still no hope. my days are getting very dark now a days. no solution for this problem. i am planning to reinstall the Office package. Even if it's done i don't think so this will help me....my last hope is to install the MS Office 2007.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rscraig11

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back