Trying to create a results sheet using two data ranges

Doot

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Sorry for the vague title but I couldn't figure out how to word it concisely.

Essentially I have two sets of data side-by-side. My goal is to compare these sets to make sure that certain pieces of them (Form number, item number, and quantity) match. I have a formula in each row that tells me if the rows match. That being said, this spreadsheet is being used as a tool. People input the two sets of data on the Input sheet, the formulas process on the Data sheet, and it tests if they match. What I need to do is create a results sheet that will display a row from one set of data, with the same row from the other set of data below it for easy comparison with there potentially being multiple results. I have a veeeerrrrryyyy long-winded way of doing it where I just take two columns of formulas and then insert blank cells and manually move them to every other row but since I'm going to need to do like 1000 rows, I am hoping there's a faster way. This is an image of a sample set of data that resembles what my data sets look like, as well as an example of what I'd like the results to look like. Please note that if the first 3 rows are a match and the 4th is not, I would want the 4th row of each table to show up at the top of the results, not 8 cells down.
1706301049605.png

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ipruravindra

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back