Trying to pass a class in uni! NEED HELP!!

tryingtopassthis

So i got a class that i goofed of, and i need urgent help to do this assignment until thursday.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...18615743116769

This is the link to the file and I'm going to put the tasks here... If you can help me in whichever task you can i'd be grateful. Help me pass this class and i'll be eternally grateful to you. I wouldn't be asking if i didn't have to study for other exams of course!

1-Calculate the "Sales value per order line". In the calculation be considerate of the discount to use.

2-Calculate the "Sales value to be paid by the client". The delivery cost is to be paid by the client.

3-Taking into account the delivery priority, determine, in an automatic manner, using the "Delivery" sheet, the delivery mode by order line

4- Taking into account the delivery priority and mode, determine the in an automatic manner using the "Delivery" sheet, the delivery date.

5-Determine the number of days of delivery

6-Using automatic formmating, mark the "Critical" deliveries with a red background

7- Considering the priority type of each order line, create a format in the collumn "Delivery number of days" that abide to the following rules:

-Red traffic light when Critical or High
-Yellow traffic light when Medium
-Green traffic light when Low
-Black traffic light when Not specified

8-Using the Return sheet, show the total number of returned orders

9-Using the “VLOOKUP() function and the "Return" sheet, show on the "Order" sheet and the "Returned?" collumn, the word "Yes", if the order was returned

10-Make a graphic(3d Circular) of the returned order rate. Use the "Return" and "Order-ID" sheets for information.

11-Calculate the subtotal of the sales value per order ID

12-Knowing that there are 7 types of product packages used in the expedition of orders:

12.1-Calculate the number of expeditions in value and percentage for each of these types using the CountIF() function

12.2-Make a graphic (3d Collumns) that represents the values of the previous task(12.1)

13-Using dynamic tables:

13.1-Sales value per client in euros by client type. Make a graphic(3d Circular) with the results

13.2-Sales value(in euros) by product category and subcategory. Make a graphic (3d collumns) with the results

13.3- Sales value(in euros) by product category, subcategory and product name.

13.4- Sales value(in euros) by product filtered by client type)

13.5- The ten best products in sales values(in euros)

13.6- The ten best clients in sales values (in euros)

13.7-The sales values in euros by region. Make a graph(3d circular) with the results in value and percentage

13.8-Sales value (in euros) by product by region.

Any help is appreciated.

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
@Macropod I'm pretty new to the forums etiquette, so i didn't honestly know. I understand that it might not be the correct aproach but i'm pretty desperate for help :(

Upvote 0
Then there's no need to change my responses.
Unfortunately, you've put yourself in the position of having missed the repetitive practice in basic Excel features (like selecting large ranges) that is can't be made up quickly.

Upvote 0
@mikerickson im catching up pretty fast now. i'm already making some progress. but how can i do step 3 of my task? how do i work in between spreadsheets on the same file? like so:
ekqo78.jpg
[/IMG]

333e97n.png
[/IMG]

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandan4057

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back