VBA print function from a userform button to another workbook

nathzkie

Hi,
I'm Mr. Nathaniel, tax collector of Fire Code Fees in the Philippines.

Situation:
We have a reliable program in collecting Fire Code Fees (taxes) but it gets buggy and then it went down because our programmer is sick therefore we can't use it now and we don't know when he will come back to fix it. We need a back-up program so that on January 2015 we have a simple program to rely on.

To be honest I don't know writing any codes. So, I viewed and spend hours on some tutorials on youtube to be able to learn some codes and make a working program but not whole of it because there are two major things and one minor that I really can't figured out.

I have attached the documents for you guys to tweak. (Please scan it first before opening it if you are in doubt.)
Fire Code Fees Encoding 2015 - Download - 4shared

OrderOfPayment_OfficialReceipt - Download - 4shared

This is the image of the Userform I created:

Problem:
1. Printing of OPS (Order of Payment Slip). I need a VBA code for the button "Print OPS". An OPS is a printed form (hardcopy) to be filled out using the program we used to have. Below is the thing I need.
a. "Print OPS": when I "click" that button it should "Quick Print" the "OPS tab" on the worksheet of a separate workbook named "OrderOfPayment_OfficialReceipt.xls"​
Why separate? I tried to copy the pre-formatted form in one of the tabs of "Fire Code Fees Encoding 2015.xlsm" but the function "SpellCurr" doesn't seem to work. If you can tweak it or put some macros, much better so that they will be on the same workbook.
b. If you can manage to put together "OPS" and "OR" tabs in one workbook would be great.​
c. I need the VBA code that will get the values in the Userform to go directly to the OPS Tab with in specific cell address.​

like this:

2. Printing of OR(Official Receipt). Also an already printed form (hardcopy).
a. The same thing I need, I need the VBA code that will get the values in the Userform to go directly to the OR Tab with in specific cell address.​

like this:

3. I need to fix the error when click the "Next" button if OPS and OR fields are empty.

Please have time to help me. I need to test run it before Jan 5, 2015.
All replies will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.

-Nathaniel

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexlomt

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back