View Likes Received

Yes I agree it's an annoyance due to the fact it is difficult to know where the likes came from. I'd rather the feature was just removed outright.... but that's my opinion.

Yes I agree it's an annoyance due to the fact it is difficult to know where the likes came from. I'd rather the feature was just removed outright.... but that's my opinion.​
I think most of us are in agreement there, but apparently, removing it is not an easy thing to do either.

Reactions: shg
Yup agree with the various posts above and would add the sender of a like I would expect the receiver to know that they had sent it, otherwise what is the point !

Cheers

I don't think it is a priority. There doesn't appear any easy way to do anything about it, and it is really just an annoyance more than anything.
. I agree it is a low priority thing. And there are certainly some wired annoying things about it. For example I have just had a notification of 3 new “Likes”. When I try to view my lokes received in my settings… I get in an endless loop telling me to log in?? I can’t get out of it without restarting the browser?, or closing the Browser tab and starting another. Weired.
. But again,, not important, more of a nuisance than anything.

. By the way, to answer the original Question…
How do I view the specific posts I submitted that others liked?

I expect You realize that there is (all be it a very long time consuming!) way to view the posts you submit that other people like…. I notice that when I view other peoples Thread’s, it tells me who liked them. But I have not seen (yet) indications on my previous threads of likes although I know I have some. So ask someone to view your threads and tell you which threads were liked and who liked you. (Or a light hearted suggestion and probably not really allowed…Register again with a name Like “Just_Here_to_view_my_Likes!”.

. (Or a light hearted suggestion and probably not really allowed…Register again with a name Like “Just_Here_to_view_my_Likes!”.

Please do not encourage members to register with aliases - it is against the forum rules.

Please do not encourage members to register with aliases - it is against the forum rules.
Sorry, as I said it was just light-hearted and I said it was probably against the forum rules - can you edit / delet that bit?
Alan

Sorry, as I said it was just light-hearted and I said it was probably against the forum rules - can you edit / delet that bit?
Alan
P.s. Where is that Rule out of interest,I think I missed that one? That is why I said "probably" originally. I am allways open with my actual name but I have the feeling many people operate under an alliase name, or many?
Alan Elston

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back