smozgur

XL2BB - Excel Range to BBCode 2.1

No permission to download
You're probably not doing anything wrong, you are probably getting the issue in the link below

The Admin think that they may have found a solution but it won't be available until the XL2BB 2.1 update comes out
Hi, tried the below and nothing happens. There seems to be nothing copied. I tried pasting to Notepad + and nothing shows.

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.
Hi, tried the below and nothing happens. There seems to be nothing copied. I tried pasting to Notepad + and nothing shows.

If you are having the issue in the link there is no current solution (I thought the link was quite clear on this)

If you are having the issue in the link there is no current solution (I thought the link was quite clear on this)
Bummer was hoping to use this new feature. Did they remove the capability to upload a file now?

Bummer was hoping to use this new feature. Did they remove the capability to upload a file now?
You never could on MrExcel, if you want someone to look at an actual file upload it to a free file hosting site like www.dropbox.com or www.box.com, mark it for sharing, then paste the link it provides in the thread

I've installed the add in and have it active in the ribbon however the capture range options are greyed out.... i followed the install instructions exactly to my knowledge.
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aircuart

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back