Jokes and pranks

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
Looks fine to me. :LOL:

It was in the old Lounge which we're looking to get rid of so that we just have one Lounge and perhaps clear up some server space. :)

Just to clarify what Nate said:

The old lounge is still intact, it's just a "hidden" forum now. That's why you couldn't get to that old thread earlier.

Just trying to clean up a little :)

YAY!! Thanks for bringing it back!! :p Look out co-workers!!! :LOL:

Thanks again,

Dave

I think we should forge ahead into a bold era of NEW jokes and pranks. Not just recycling the old ones.

In an XP-Pro/2002 Environment I have found application.speech.speak particularly promising. You do the math.

Sounds good to me!! Come on everyone! New jokes and pranks!!! As a side note, I threw together the Workbook that opens only a certain percantage of the time...I laughed and laughed for a good 10 minutes playing with that workbook!!! :LOL: My co-workers are starting to look scared! :p

Have a good day,

Dave (y)

I noticed that many pranks go for Open Events. What about delaying the closing of a workbook? A simple loop with a message box saying something like, "Windows has encountered a problem etc" and Application.Wait would have a user sitting in front of their PC waiting for the file to close - depending on the number of loops and Wait time, they could still be there next morning! :LOL:

Regards

Ah, I have had that happen, without programming it... :LOL:

Oorang said:
I think we should forge ahead into a bold era of NEW jokes and pranks. Not just recycling the old ones.
Here's one I always liked...

There’s this lizard walking through the jungle minding his own business, when he looks up and sees a monkey sitting up in a tree, smokin’ some pot.
The lizard says “Hey monkey, whatcha doin’ up there?”
The monkey says “I’m just sittin’ here smokin’ some pot. You want some?...Come on up!”
So the lizard climbs up the tree and sits there smokin’ some pot with the monkey.

After a while the lizard says “Man, I’m gettin’ thirsty. Think I’ll go on down to the river and get me a drink.” So the lizard climbs down the tree and starts hiking through the jungle towards the river.

When he gets there and leans down to get a drink, he slips and falls in.

A big old alligator comes along and rescues the lizard.
The alligator says “Hey man, how’d you end up out here in the river?”
The lizard says “Well, I was up in the tree smokin’ some pot with the monkey, came down here to get a drink and slipped and fell in.”
The alligator says “Hmm… the monkey’s got some weed, huh?”
The lizard says “Yeah. Go on up and see him, I’m sure he’ll share some with you.”

So the alligator climbs out of the river and goes cruisin’ through the jungle.
When he gets to the bottom of the tree, the monkey looks down and says “Man! How much did you drink???!”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back