active x calendar control

Pookiemeister

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Not sure if this the correct location to post this question. So if not, my apologizes. I'm running excel 2010 and can't locate the calendar control within it (activex or userform). I started to search different websites after I googled issue. One site suggested that I go here:Office Dev Center Home to find the download needed but this question was posted in 2003 and I couldn't locate the necessary download. One more thing, this control would need to work with earlier versions of excel (i.e. 2002). Thanks to all who contribute. Posted this question on other similar forums.

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
option not listed. Running office 2010 university if that makes a difference. Thanks for quick reply.

Upvote 0
In the 2010 version select the Insert, Active X Controls on the Developer Tab. There should be three little dots in the lower right hand corner of the Active X Controls. Click on the dots and select Microsoft Date and Time Picker.

Upvote 0
forgot to mention the Calendar Class is also working in Word but you need some tweaking on the code I've implemented it in the first place for Word Forms where we needed a date picker for all versions across several countries and for hundrets of customers.

You can't expect that they all download and install the Active x Controls if they are n/a with their local install.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uzair Tahir Khan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back