Index IsNumber Data Anaysis

dunmore83

Hoping you might be able to provide some assistance on another part of the same workbook?!! If only you were in Australia I could attempt to send you some fresh milk :)

Anyways if your willing the 1st part I need you to look at is the formula in column D of the 1st worksheet... the problem here is that I don't want the rows with no data. Is it possible somehow to have only have rows when the formula returns a numerical value ??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/75bv2uwr7nbhtsh/Gaz-AI-Analysis.xlsx?dl=0

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
A couple more things!

My formula in column AK doesn't want to work... is this the correct logic to get the days since the last AI ?

In cell AE1 on the Dates Analysis sheet I need to sum the numbers from column J between the dates (inclusive) in cells Y1 & Y2.

Also is it possible to have a drop down box at the top of the Dates Analysis sheet whereby I could quickly select a column to sort by? Ideally with the option to go from higher to lower (or vice versa). I guess this might require 2 dropdown boxes?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcza5s6y4n59na4/Gaz-Ages-Returned-6.xlsx?dl=0

Thanks!!

Upvote 0
=(COUNTIFS($AN$12:$AN$732,"E",$M$12:$M$732,">="&$Y$1,$M$12:$M$732,"<="&$Y$2))+(COUNTIFS($S$12:$S$732,">="&$Y$1,$S$12:$S$732,"<="&$Y$2))

Can I adjust this formula to make the AN12:AN732 countifs if it encounters either "E" &/or "P" ?

Upvote 0
Which sheet is your formula in AK?

Which dates need to be between Y1 & Y2?

You can't sort the Dates Analysis sheet directly because of the formulas! However, we could sort Column D by applying the sort to AI-Alrpo-Data, but we can only sort the Tag No's.

You just need to add the extra condition
=(COUNTIFS($AN$12:$AN$732,"E",$AN$12:$AN$732,"P",$M$12:$M$732,">="&$Y$1,$M$12:$M$732,"<="&$Y$2))+(COUNTIFS($S$12:$S$732,">="&$Y$1,$S$12:$S$732,"<="&$Y$2))

Upvote 0
Hi,

The formula in column AK is in the Dates-Analysis worksheet.

The formula in cell AE1 is also in the Dates-Analysis worksheet. It needs to sum the values in column J of the same worksheet but only if the dates in columns M, S, Y & AE are between the dates in Y1 & Y2. Clear as mud?!

Could we put a reference to Alpro Data in the Dates-Analysis worksheet to sort column D by the tag No's ?

Upvote 0
Strange there are no formulas in AK or AE in the last file you uploaded!

I assume you want to sort A-Z/Z-A?

Upvote 0
Just looking the sort option, noticed you have some Headers missing which I have entered, you also have some blank columns followed by more data, this will cause an issue when sorting!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back