Need a custom program created

HappyDuck

Hello all. I need a programmer to create a custom app for me. The app is of a popular card game called Yukon Solitaire. It is very similar to the game found in windows at START >> Programs >> Games >> Solitaire, except it's much simpler version. You can use any programming language you wish, but C,C++/VB, etc is recommended. I need this program made ASAP and would be willing to pay for it, as long as it's reasonable. If you'd like more details about the program, please message me, or send me a yahoo IM/email at warkhandr@yahoo.com I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
Hey thanks for the reply. I have a couple problems with 1st Free Solitaire. The Ctrl + M to show hint doesn't show smart hints, it just shows a random possible move. I have a little bit stricter needs on the help move feature and also 1 other feature I need in my solitaire program. You can see the specific program details that I wrote up here: http://img8.yfrog.com/img8/7111/yukonprogram1.jpg

Thanks.

Couldn't you just ask your professor or the TA to help you with this, rather than come to a forum? From my experience, people here aren't too keen on helping complete a homework assignment.

They'd be more inclined to help if you come here with a specific question, something like "here is my code but it's not working as intended can someone help me have it do X".

Also, this is more of an Excel / Access forum and not a C,C++,VB forum.

Wow, really?! The "instructions" you posted were the most homework-like written instructions I've read since, well, being in school. Best of luck getting this done though.

If you are looking to hire a professional, please contact some consulting services (MrExcel.com does offer consulting services here:
http://www.mrexcel.com/consult.shtml

Also note our policies on such things (which can be found in the FAQ):
Soliciting business for yourself is not permitted on this board. This is an all volunteer board, so offering solutions in exchange for compensation is not permitted.

Likewise, users shouldn't post questions offering compensation in exchange for solutions. If you are looking for consulting services, please refer to our Consulting Services.

MrExcel.com is not liable for any agreements of any kind made between members.

Failure to comply by these rules will result in the posts being removed from the board. Repeated offenses may lead to expulsion from the board.

Yes, the real crime here is that I could have answered a real question in the main forum in the same amount of time. I was actually trying to see if I could come across the place where the instructor had posted the assignment, but couldn't find that - found this instead.

Of course it is always possible that HappyDuck is just the guy who took the job at Rent-a-Coder, found out he couldn't do it and is needing someone to "subcontract" this and so, in fact, it's not his homework, but rather someone else's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back