pareto

  1. M

    Am I doing this right?

    I made a pareto sheet/chart of the my members XP in my Discord server based on Trump excel tutorial and a few of my own designs. I'm just not sure what I should calculate the %running total from... Should I be using the Current Column or Remains Column? Here's the data...
  2. M

    Defect/call log pareto

    I am in charge of all customer service. The business I work for has gone from 2000 units a year to 10000 a month over the weekend. You can imagine how many people I have calling a day. The boss wants a Pareto chart with numbers of defected parts for a week, I have those numbers I just don’t know...
  3. N

    No data labels on Pareto Line of Pareto Chart

    Excel in office 365 now has a dedicated Pareto chart which is quick and easy to use. However, there is no option to add data labels to the Pareto line to show the percentage values. Am I missing something obvious here?
  4. T

    Getting Run Time Error ( Out of Range ) when trying to change the Title of Pareto Chart

    Hi all, I'm a beginner on VBA, and sorry if my code is not clean. i'm trying to create a Pareto chart on the same worksheet where i already have another column chart. I used the Macro recorder to get the code. The First Chart is working fine. When i try to add the second chart (...
  5. D

    Need help creating 20/80 Pareto Principle with just Formulas

    Hello, While I understand what 20/80 means (20% of Sales, which brings 80% of the business). I've never used this in any of my past works so I have no idea how to do this and what the terms I need. I've been scouring the web and can't find an answer for this - everyone is talking about pivot...
  6. J

    how to add percentage to your line on a pareto tabel EXCEL 2016

    Hey everyone i need your help how to add percentage to your line on a pareto tabel EXCEL 2016
  7. D

    How to show values in data labels of Excel Pareto Chart when chart is based on percentages

    Hello, I am developing a Pareto Chart for my client in Excel 2010. They currently have a chart that shows the percentage of each category on the primary Y-axis. Then, the secondary Y-axis is used for the cumulative percentage, up to 100%. So far, this is a normal and easy to create...
  8. G

    Pivot Table - Pareto Principle? Show top 80%?

    How do I create a pivot table that only shows the details for the top 80% of the subtotals and then shows the remaining 20% all lumped together in a "miscellaneous" category?
  9. L

    Pareto Chart - Need Help on Starting Point...

    Problem: I want my cumulative line in the pareto charts that I create to start in the lower left corner and continue to the upper right. Background: I frequently make pareto charts for evaluation of our products that have problems. When I create a pareto chart manually in Excel 2007, the...

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Top