urgent reply needed

  1. 1

    Copy date ranges to new worksheets retaining all data in the original worksheet

    I am trying to write code to copy a date range(with times included) to another worksheet in the same workbook. Example: eachdate range in column E would include only one month (say June dates) and only thatdata would go to a new worksheet. Then it would move to the next month incolumn E (say...
  2. T

    Help! Conditional formatting or "if"

    Please help! i have a spreadsheet i put together for a Manager (see below) Each column (H,M,R) represents locations on a job we need to close out. I used "CONDITIONAL FORMATTING" > HIGHLIGHT > DUPLICATES"..... showed to my manager, he loved it and wanted to know if we could highlight the...
  3. W

    how to pull multiple dates from another workbook

    <tbody> friday monday part qty date qty date 140880 25 6/20/2015 50 6/30/2015 140890 25 6/25/2015 7/15/2015 140891 30 7/20/2015 100 10/15/2015 </tbody> i have a report ran everyday for shipment dates i want to know if it is possible to pull in multiple dates...
  4. N

    Commission Formula

    Hi, I own a Salon and wish to set up a commission spreadsheet for my employees. I know that there has to be a way to do this in Excel. I want to be able to set it up with one side being 75% and the other 25%. Meaning, my employees pocket 75% of the sale and I pocket 25%. I would like to be able...
  5. S

    *urgent help needed* copy data from one workbook to other workbook based on search value

    dear all, i have one text box and a search (command) button in one excel workbook (search workbook) and my database is in other workbook (data workbook).my problem is that user has to write few words in text box provided in search workbook and press search button,on search button macro has...

Watch MrExcel Video

This Week's Hot Topics

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Top